Thursday, May 10, 2012

Red Cream Soda Look

30 minutes before i had to leave for work, I looked around to find some inspiration for my eye look or work. I happened to see this can on the table. It inspired me to do this look. I found some good matching colors in my ELF 100 pc Palette.

Items Used:

*Elf 100 Pc Palette (we've been getting these at Ross lately, I got mine for christmass)

*NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk

*Cargo Swimmables Eye Pencil - Gold(name not on it)

*Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eye Pen

*Maybelline One by One Mascara

I changed this look when I got home because I couldnt get the gold to show up very well. I thought of the swimmable pencil when I was on my way to work.

After a couple hours at work the gold was fading away.

*NYX HD Shadow  Base

*I first applied NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk in the inner corner.

*I then applied the white shadows to the inner corner.

*Then i applied the pink to 2/3 of the lower lid.

*Next I applied the red on top and shaping the pink.

*Then i applied the Cargo Swimmable Gold above the red.

*Then i did white, pink, red, gold to lower lashline.

*Applied Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Pen to upper lashline.

*Mascara


Let me know what you think?? Comment below!!

 

Notes: I really need a eye brow wax. Im not very good at tweezing... I need to find somewhere less expensive then the European Wax Place ($16 plus tip :/). The first waxing job is free. I got the 2nd one for half off with coupon. Full price is just way too much for a eye brow waxing. I thought about getting them threaded before.

No comments:

Post a Comment