Friday, May 4, 2012

Avengers - Iron Man Make Up Look 2

I decided to make another look because i found that my Glamour Doll Eyes sample of Lover's Lane was the perfect red for an Iron Man Look. So i was just fiddling around and came up with this look.

Items Used:

*88 Original Shimmer Palette(bright red for eyes and a gold color for eye brows)

*Glamour Doll Eyes Lover's Lane

*MAC Melon Pigment

*NYX Shadow Base White

*LA Splash Red Glitter

*TBN Steal the Night (Matte Black)

*Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eye Pen

*Maybelline One by One Mascara

*Applied NYX HD Shadow Base

*Applied Bright red to the crease to shape eye.

*Then I went over the top of it with GDE Lovers Lane.

*Applied red glitter to bright red.

*Next i applied NYX Shadow Base White to lid with a brush.

*Next I applied MAC Melon to the lid.

*Went over it with a gold color from the 88 Shimmer Palette.

*Next I applied Steal the Night to lower lashline.

*Went over it with Lovers Lane.

*Lined top lashline with Maybelline Master Precise.

*2 coats of Maybelline One by One Mascara

*With a brush I filled in my brows with a Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Red Cream Pencil.

*Went over it with a Gold color from the 88 Shimmer Palette.


No comments:

Post a Comment