Thursday, May 3, 2012

KleanColor Retro City

Ive seen these posted about here and there on TPF in the Nail Care. I just never owned any before. We happened to get 3 mini sets. A set of blues, a set of neons, and then the set i got, metallics. I looked up swatches and what i kept seeing was the metallic aqua. it was so pretty that i decided to get this set. It was only $3.99 before my discount.

Metallic Black, Metallic Fuschia, Metallic Sapphire, Metallic Aqua, Metallic Green, and Metallic Orange.

I did a quick swatch of them.

These are all just 1 coat and they applied smoothly. Took a minute or 2 for them to dry. Im very pleased with them. :) They also smell clean, hence the name. They smell like a fresh smelling laundry detergent.

 

Note: I did a Hulk Manicure using these.


No comments:

Post a Comment