Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Avengers - Captain America Look 1

This particular look I did yesterday but I did another tonight when i got an idea for another look when i saw a Captain America toy at work. I think this one i posting now is better then the fail i posted earlier today. My hubby however said when i was doing this look last night "why are you trying to look scary and look like a monster??" Let me know what you think. :)

 

Items Used:

*88 Original Palette (Red)

*E.L.F. 100 Pc Palette (Blue and White)

*NYX Shadow Base White

*WnW Fantasy Maker Confetti Glitter

*LA Splash Eye Shadow Sealer/Base

*Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eye Pen

*Maybelline One by One Mascara

*Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain in Flame

*I first applied NYX HD Shadow Base Primer.

*Applied NYX Shadow Base white from, lid to crease. I left a corner of the outer lid/crease without product so i could make the star.

*I then applied the red shadow from the 88 palette to my lid.

*Next the blue from the Elf 100 palette to the crease.

*Next i take the NYX White Shadow Base and draw a star in the outer corner.

*Next i apply the LA Splash Sealer/Base to the whole star.

*I then took a small brush and dotted on the Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Confetti Glitter.

*Next I filled in the brow bone with NYX White Shadow base and cover with white matte shadow from the ELF 100 Pc Palette.

*Next i applied red shadow to my lower lashline.

*I lined my eyes with Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eye Pen.

*Apply Mascara

*To finish the look i applied the red shadow to my eyebrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment