Monday, April 30, 2012

Avengers - Captain America Fail Makeup Look

So i finally had time to sit down and work on my final look for my avengers series. I wanted to be a little more artistic with this look but it wasnt working. I wanted to try to draw the shield on my eye lid but i couldnt get the star right and blue circle its in the middle of. I dont know how many times and ways i tried but just didnt work. So i scrapped the idea. I came across some red glitter I had so decided to use that. This is also the first time i ever colored my eyebrows.

Items Used:

*88 Original Palette

*NYX Shadow Base in White

*Cargo Swimmable Eye Liner in Blue

*LA Splash Red Glitter(ill add the actual name later)

*Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eye Pen

*Maybelline One by One Mascara

*Wet n Wild Coloricon White Shadow

*I first applied NYX HD Shadow Base

*Cargo Swimmable Blue to my lid.

*NYX Shadow Base White from crease to the browbone.

*Next I dipped my brush into the 2 blues and applied it to my lid.

*Next i dipped my brush into all 3 reds and applied to my crease.

*Next i applied LA Splash Shadow Sealer/Base to my crease.

*Applied the LA Splash Red Glitter to my crease.

*Next I applied the Wet n Wild Coloricon White shadow to my brow bone.

*applied red to my lowerlashline

*Cargo Swimmable Blue to my waterline

*Lined my upper lashline with Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eye Pen.

*Applied Maybelline One by One Mascara

*Then I filled my eyebrows with the Cargo Swimmable Blue


No comments:

Post a Comment