Thursday, April 19, 2012

Emma Watson Coachella Look

So i was looking at pics from the coachella event and liked the look emma watson donned during the daytime. I decided to try to recreate it. This was my first time doing this. Hopefully its ok :)

Heres the look i created:

I should have put more bronzer/blush on forehead but oh well.

Items used:

**Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup Foundation in shell

*Hard Candy by UD Bronzer

*Physicians Formula Natural Blush in Poppy

*Urban Decay Naked Palette - Virgin, Sin, Naked, and Buck

*Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eye Pen

*Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Zero

*Maybelline One by One Mascara

*Clinique Lipstick in Raspberry Glace

*Rimmel Lipstick in Siren

*NYX HD Shadow Base

*UD Sin to lid

*then applied UD Virgin over Sin

*then UD Naked to crease

*then buck to shape the crease and rounded to the outer corner of my lower lashline.

*Lined my eyes with Maybelline Master Precise

* appliedMaybelline One by One Mascara to my lashes

*bronzed my whole face with hard candy bronzer. When I apply bronzer to my whole face i dab my powder brush into the bronzer, tap away extra, dab it on the back of my hand as well, to give just enough to make my face glow.

*Then apply Poppy to my cheeks.

*First I applied Clinique Raspberry Glace to lips and then went over with Rimmel Siren for a glossier look and a more berry color.

Don't forget to comment if you love or hate this look. Oh and subscribe!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment