Monday, April 16, 2012

Avengers - Black Widow Makeup Look

Next up in my Avengers series we have Black Widow. I was inspired by the makeup Scarlett Johansson was wearing in Iron Man 2. I paused the movie when their was a close up of her when she was at Hammer's Lab(???) trying to hack into the Ironman suit Rhodes was wearing. I saw she had a shiny white in the inner corner, and gray all over the lid, with a shiny white highlight. It looked bare on the lower lashes but her eye was line with a charcoal black.

Items Used:

Eyes:

*88 Original Palette

*Glamour Dolls Cloud Coverage

*Urban Decay Loose Shadow in Yeyo

*Wet n Wild Coloricon Pencil in Charcoal

*Kiss Fake Lashes

*Maybelline Volume Express One by One Mascara

*Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eye Pen

Face:

*MAC Mineralize Satin Finish

*Physicians Formula Natural Powder Blush in Poppy

Lips:

*NYX Color Lip Balm in Grazie

*NYC Ultra Moist Lip Wear in Dubonnet

You can see that im not very good at putting fake lashes on and no matter what eye liner i tried to use i couldnt get it to go on right or cover to make the fake lashes line blend in..

*I started out by using NYX HD Eye Shadow Base

*Next I took WnW Charcoal and Drew a line to shape my eye for the gray shadow.

*I then filled it in and smudged it with a shadow brush.

*Next I applied Glamour Dolls Cloud Coverage to the inner corner of lid.

*Then patted on top UD Yeyo.

*Next I took the gray from the 88 Palette that was a close match to the gray the comic book character wore and patted it on to the rest of my lid, filling in where i had lined my eye.

*Next I took a lighter gray and patted it on top because in the movie the gray seemed to be a little lighter.

*Next I took my brush and dipped it into Cloud Coverage and Yeyo and applied it as a highlight.

*I then lined my upper lashline with Master Precise and winged it out a bit.

*Next I applied my Mascara.

*Then I applied the fake lashes to complete the look.

*I decided i didnt like the fake lashes because im not very good at applying them. So i took them off and just reapplied my liner.

Notes: Next time i think I will just use Yeyo as a highlight and leave out the Cloud Coverage. I however would still use Cloud Coverage in the inner corner of the lid. I hope you liked my look and don't forget to COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE!! :) Thanks for visiting!! I cant believe I already have 12 followers on Hello Cotton!! Awesome!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment