Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Avengers - Loki Makeup Look

So for today's look I decided to try out one of my new Body Needs shadows i got last week(i know i need to make a haul/swatches post). When I got to work my fellow co-workers asked what superhero i was today. I said none that im aware of. Then one shouted out Green Lantern, but when i think of him i think green and white. So when I got home from work i decided to look up green superheroes. It turns out the arch nemisis of Thor, Loki, in the comic books is yellow and green. So now i have a Avengers villian look, awesome!!

Items Used:

*NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

*88 Original Palette

*The Body Needs Blackened Emerald Shadow

*Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Pen

*Maybelline One by One

*Applied NYX HD Shadow Base

*NYX Milk to Lid, smoothed it out.

*First applied yellow shade.

*Then yellow green shade

*then darker green shade.

*then I applied Blackened Emerald Green dry to the crease.

*then i applied it wet over it.

*then applied milk to lower lashline.

*I then followed the order yellow, yellow green, and dark green on top.

*Next i lined my upper lashline with Maybelline Master Precise.

*Then Mascara

Notes: This also could be a Lemon Lime, Green Hornet, Green Lantern, or St Patrick's Day Look. Let me know in the comments if you love or hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment