Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sex on the Beach Make Up Look

Last weekend I learned how to make the drink "Sex on the Beach". I've had them a few times  before but never knew how to make them. We actually came up with our own recipe when we were at the store. It usually calls for Orange Juice, Vodka, Peach Schnapps, and Cranberry Juice. We did our own twist on it.

Recipe:

Cup Full of Ice

Peach Schnapps(We used Dubois that was on sale for $5.99 at Frys)

Cherry Vodka (we used Pucker Cherry Vodka.)

Sunny Delight Smooth

Grenadine

*Start by filling up a glass with ice.

*Next fill cup 1/3 full with Peach Schnapps

*Then enough Cherry Vodka to make 1/2 full.

*Then pour in sunny delight to fill up the glass.

*Pour in a splash of Grenadine.

*Mix and Serve

 

This is so good!!! Just be careful because you dont taste the alcohol. I came home from a friend's party last week and made these. My hubby and his best friend kept asking for one everytime i made another for myself. My hubby actually wanted me to make him one yesterday, but i was out of Sunny D. I think it tastes better with Sunny D then OJ. It makes it taste sweeter, and it really is Smooth!! Anyways on to the makeup look. I just loved the colors in this fruity drink and was inspired to do a eye look.

Items Used:

*88 Original Palette

*NYX White Shadow Base

*Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eye Pen

*Maybelline Volume Express One by One Mascara

*Started out with NYX HD Shadow Base

*Next with a brush a applied NYX Shadow Base in White.

*Applied lighter orange to the inner corner of the lid.

*Next brighter darker orange.

*blended

*Next the Brighter Red Color

*Blended

*Next I applied the Fuschia Pink to the outer corner.

*Blended.

*Next I took the Darker Red Shade and applied it to my crease and rounded out to the outer corner of bottom lashes.

*Next i applied the colors in order on my lower lashline starting in the inner corner.

*Applied Maybelline Master Precise to Upper and Lower Lashline. ( i went to the bottom because i was trying to try out a different way to do the eye liner but my maybelline pen wasnt working to do it. This is why you might see some line smudging because i was trying to remove it with a qtip. I couldnt find my makeup remover so i only wet the qtip which didnt work that great.)

*Finally I applied the Mascara.

I hope you like it!! Don't Forget to Comment Below!! Subscribe!! Let me know what kind of looks you are wanting to see or anything else you would like to see on my blog!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment