Sunday, April 8, 2012

88 Original Palette Easter Basket Makeup Look

I couldnt sleep all night. So when my hubby got up i said I guess i'll just do my make up in case we go anywhere. Today is Easter, so i decided to do colors that reminded me of an easter basket.

Items Used:

*88 Original Palette

*The Body Needs Hush, Now Copper

*MAC Hello Kitty Tippy Blush

*Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Pen

*Maybelline Volume Express One by One

*NYX Color Lip Balm


*First applied NYX HD Eye Shadow Primer

*then NYX Eye Shadow Base  in White all over my lid and into my crease.

*applied the pinks to the inner half of my lid and the inner half of my lower lashline.

then the pastel light blue to the outer half of my lid and the outer half of my lower lashline.

*next i applied the greens to my crease and rounded out to my lower lashline.

*then i dabbed my brush in the black and brown and applied to my outer crease.

*next i applied hush, now copper to my outer creaseover the blackand brown.

*then i applied my mascara



No comments:

Post a Comment