Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Coastal Scents - Iron man look

First up for my Avengers Looks. duh duh nuh nuh Iron Man. I wore this look to work yesterday and of course i had to stop to allow people to admire the look for the day. lol I thought this would be a good look for the Comicon coming up in May. I don't know yet if im going. I just like to go to see some of the artwork and see the celebrity guests. You can find out about the Phoenix Comicon Here.


Items Used:

 

*Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette

*Beauty From the Earth Lemon

*Urban Decay Naked Palette - Creep

*NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

*Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Pen

*Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara

*La Splash Primer

*NYX Jumbo Pencil to lid.

*BFTE Lemon to middle of lid.

*Coastal Scents Red to inner and outer corner of lid.

*Coastal Scents Black and Urban Decay Creep in Crease.

*Coastal Scents Light Peach/Pink duochrome as a highlight.

*Line eyes with Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Pen.

*Then Mascara.

*You could apply Fake Lashes to complete the look. Im not very good at putting them on or I would have. I found the Kiss Lashes at the Dollar Tree.

Don't Forget to Subscribe!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment