Thursday, May 3, 2012

88 Original Palette My Little Pony Make Up Look 2

I remembered having a pony as a little girl that had  blue, pink, and purple hair. I thought the body was a pale blueish color. I googled and came across these. This was my inspiration for my look today.

The first picture is from the 80s cartoon of the pony Gingerbread.

Items Used:

*88 Original Palette

*Glamour Doll Eyes Mingles

*Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eye Pen

*Maybelline One by One Mascara

*Applied NYX HD Shadow Base

*First applied Glamour Doll Eyes Mingles to lower half of the crease and shaped lid.

*Next i applied above mingles the purple shadow.

*Then the pink above the purple.

*Next i applied the light blue to my lid.

*Lined my upperlashline with Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eye Pen.

*Then Maybelline One by One Mascara

What do you think??? Comment Below!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment