Tuesday, May 8, 2012

E.L.F. Hot Cocoa

I was going to my drafts to get the post i started this morning and noticed i never published this and dont know why. I dont think i ever finished the post either. Well anyways, here it is.

 

 

2 weeks ago i was feeling like having a neutral day. I also had Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe for a couple weeks and the ELF Classic Palette I had yet to play with that i got for christmas. It ended up being colder that night and hot cocoa was coming into mind, so went with the day.

Items Used:

*Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo - Tough as Taupe

*E.L.F. Classic 100 pc Palette

*Tarte EmphasEYES Waterproof Clay Gel Liner - Black

*Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Liquid Pen - Black

*Blinc Stop Painting Your Lashes...Tube Them

*Laura Mercier Lip gloss(no name on it, got it at tuesday morning)


No comments:

Post a Comment