Saturday, May 12, 2012

PowerPuff Girls Buttercup Inspired Look

My BFF asked me to do a look for one of her all time favorite cartoon characters, Buttercup.

I had gotten a green loose eye shadow by cherry blossoms cosmetics in a gogogirlfriend box, and I never used it. I came across it a week ago and put it with my make up I reguarly use. I thought it would work good for this look. Though now that i look at this pic, its too dark but thats ok. I'm trying to remember what colors I used for the final look because it was around 1 am when i was doing this look.

I had only about 15 minutes before when i did this look, so sorry about the quality. I also forgot to use a primer.

*I first applied NYX Shadow Base White to my inner corner.

*I then applied Glamour Doll Eyes Cloud Coverage over it.

*I then applied Cherry Blossoms Cosmetics Dreamy Girl to middle of the lid.

*Next I applied TBN Steal the Night

 

*Then Dreamy Girl again.

*Applied TBN Steal the Night to lower lashline.

*I shaped my eye with NYC Liquid Liner in Black.

*Lined my upper lashline with Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner.

*Mascara

When i went to take pics i saw my white was creasing. My cloud coverage had spilled, and have not much left, so this might be why because i didnt have much to pat over NYX Shadow Base. When i tried fixing it i messed it up on my one eye. I also noticed while looking through pics i had some specks of white on my brow bone, sorry.

Items Used:

*NYX Shadow Base White

*Elf 100 Pc Palette

*Cherry Blossoms Cosmetics Dreamy Girl

*TBN Steal the Night

*LA Splash Rock Star

*Maybelline One by One Mascara


*Primer

*applied NYX Shadow Base White to the lid and crease, rouding out to the lashline.

*Next I applied GDE Cloud Coverage over NYX Shadow Base in inner corner.

*Next I applied ELF Green to middle of lid, blending it outwards.

*Next I applied CBC Dream Girly to the outer lid.

*Blended

*Next I took a brush and NYX Black Bean and went above the greens drawing a line to shape the eye.

*Applied MAC Pearlglide Eye Liner in Industrial to lower lashline.

*Next I applied TBN Steal the Night to the Black Bean line, rouding out to the outer corner of my lower lashline.

*Next I took a eye liner brush, applied LA Splash Shadow Sealer/Base to it an dipped it into the LA Splash Rock Star Glitter. Applied it then over the black.

*Lined my upper lashline with Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner in Black

*Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara

Comment Below What You Think!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment