Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lime Crime China Doll Palette

I decided to get the lime crime palette china doll palette from bloom.com with my $20 code from signing up for the Pampered Chef Mother's Day Contest. I got my order within 3 days. So lightening fast shipping. They also have a 365 day satisfication guarantee.

I was so sad to see that my yellow was broken and all over the place. :( I had been looking forward to getting this palette for awhile. I sent them a message but i dont want to send it back and then wait for a new one because i wanted it for this next weekend. It had a perfect red and yellow. I got some of the yellow on my hand and i adored the color so much. Once I get a call or email i will decide from there. Ill do a review if i end up keeping this one or if i get a replacement. The palette is $34.99.

 

Notes: I plan on ordering the Acid Palette when i get paid on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment