Wednesday, May 2, 2012

88 Original Palette My Little Pony Make Up Look

The look I did today just reminded me of one of my favorite cartoons growing up, My Little Pony Tales. I had a bunch of them. I loved to comb and braid their hair. lol I am humming the theme song now. "my little pony.. my little pony.. my little pony tales.."

Items Used:

*88 Original Palette

*NYX Milk Pencil

*Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eye Pen

*Maybelline One by One Mascara

*MAC Hello Kitty Tippy Blush

*Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain in Passion

*I started by applying NYX HD Shadow Base.

*I started with the pink and applied a line to shape my eye lid.

*I went over it again with pink starting in the middle of line.

*Next i applied the red shade over the pink.

*Next i applied the brighter yellow over the red.

*Next I applied NYX Milk to my lid with a brush.

*I patted the pale yellow over milk. (Can anyone recommend a good pale yellow??)

*On the bottom lashes i started from the inner corner with pale yellow, pink, then the red.

*Next i lined my upper lashline with black eye liner (Maybelline Master Precise)

*Then Mascara (Maybelline One by One)


What do you think of this look??? Let me know below in the comments. Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment