Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Harley Quinn Make Up Look Part 1

Yesterday for work i attempted at a joker look but it was a fail. Last night though i was trying to think of another batman character to try out and i thought of harley quinn. I'm thinking about maybe doing this one for one of the days i goto the comicon. My hubby really liked my look. When i was taking pics i made a few changes like I did with my 2nd Captain America Look. It started out as an eye look and developed into a masked look. I think i look kind of freaky TBH lol


Items Used:

*NYX White Shadow Base

*The Body Needs Steal the Night

*88 Original Palette - Red

*NYX Jumbo Pencil Black Bean

*Physicians Formula Blush (name has rubbed off, its like a brick red)

*Wet n Wild Color Icon Black Eye Liner

*Victoria Secret Very Sexy Lip Luster in Fired Up

*First I applied NYX Shadow Base White to my lid, crease, and lower lashline.

*I first applied the Red Checkers using the Red from the 88 Original Palette.

*Next I filled in the black squares with TBN Steal the Night.

*I then lined the checkers with Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner and shaped the eye.

*I then Red, then Black, then Red to my lowerlashline.

*Next I filled in the brow bone with NYX Shadow Base White.

*I then took a small brush and drew diamonds with NYX Jumbo Pencil Black Bean. (you could also use a eyeliner pen. I just need to buy a new one. I find Jordana In Color Fabuliner works good for drawing things.)

*Went over the diamonds with TBN Steal the Night.

*Then applied Mascara.

I couldn't choose just a couple face pics. Click on them to see them full size. :)

While taking pics I realized I forgot the eyeliner. Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner was nearby so i applied that to my upperlashline.

continue onto Part 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment