Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Glam Bag May 2012

I finally got my glam bag yesterday. For some reason this time it decided to take a week to come to me from california. (Ups held it from fri-wed). Anyways... A lot of people complained about the color of lipstick they got. The name of the one i got is decieving in my opinion.

The normal pink envelope to look for. :)

Love the cosmetic bag this month. So cute!!

Contents:

*Miss Beauty Nail Bling (20 Pcs) Full Size -   I remember buying a similar set at sallys last year and they were around $4 or so. I think thats why I tried them. They came out soon after the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Strips came out. I remember them lasting for about a week. They say they are supposed to last for 10 days. I find the biggest one is a little too narrow for my thumb, so i might just use these to add some bling to my manicure, and apply to one nail at a time.

Retails For: I'm not for sure, I cant seem to find this brand being sold when i google.

*My Glam Concealer and Defining Eyeliner Brush - These are to complete the set of the brushes we have been recieving for the past few months.

Retails For: Last month it was $10 to get the Liner and small shadow brush, so i assume they are the same price.

*Philosophy Love Sweet Love Sample (0.05 oz) - 
A flirty, fruity eau de toilette spray with a fragrance as sweet as love (description from sephora.com) It has a sweet scent which i usually like. I might use this, on the fence if i like it or not. Full Size(2 oz) retails for $42.00.

Sample Size Retails for $1.05

*Studio Gear Complete Color Lipstick in Very Hot Cocoa Full Size - Pump up the color and plump up your lips with this luxurious lipstick that wears like a dream. Revolutionary spheres contain mega-moisturizer hyaluronic acid and folic acid, a vitamin B derivative that actually plumps your lips. The color may look scary. The name itself makes you think brown but its actually a darker red with brownish undertones. I actually kind of like it. Ill swatch and do a review once I use it.

Retails for $15.00

Total Retail: Around $30.

 

This bag is a monthly subscription for $10 a month with Free Shipping. This month bag was ok. Im not for sure how much longer im going to subscribe but I must say ive used more products from these bags then I did for all my birchbox(7 months) and gogogirlfriend boxes(3 months). Ive been recieving glam bags since February. You can purchase a subscription a My Glam

Also Checkout:

*October 2012 - Hello, Bombshell
*September 2012 - Beauty By You
*August 2012 - Endless Summer
*July 2012 - Beach Beauty
*June 2012 - Out All Night
*April 2012 - Girls Night Out

 

No comments:

Post a Comment