Thursday, May 3, 2012

Avengers - Captain America Look 2 ( Pic Heavy)

When i was at work I saw a Captain America Toy and noticed the top of his costume. It gave me an idea for a more artistic look(though im not really a artist.). My hubby told me I was ready for the Circus when I was doing this look. I tinkered the look a few times.

Items Used:

*Urban Decay Alice (Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows Palette)

*88 Original Palette (red shadow)

*Glamour Doll Eyes Cloud Coverage

*NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk

*NYC Liquid Liner

*Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner

*Maybelline One by One Mascara

*Kiss Lashes

*NYX White Shadow Base


*NYX HD Shadow Base

*Applied NYX Milk from Crease to Lid

*Applied Urban Decay Alice to Browbone to eyebrows

*Then using the NYC Liquid Liner I applied a line to separate crease and brow bone.

*Next I applied Cloud Coverage to inner corner, then red, then cloud coverage, then red, then cloud coverage, then red.
*I went back over the black line with Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner in Black.

*Then added fake lashes ( i know not very well :/)

*Lined over it ( anyone else have a problem doing this?? everytime i try lining over the lashes band my eye liner always slips off and goes above it.)

*Next I Drew stars on the outer corners of the brow bone with NYX Shadow Base White.

*Then I drew a shaping line with Revlon Colorstay.

*Then I took the lashes off and just lined my eyes with Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner.

Comment Below What You Think!! Don't Forget to Subscribe!! :)

 

Edit: This could also be a Patriotic look for July 4th or Memorial Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment