Monday, June 8, 2015

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Hulk

This look in't really based on the character from the movie but it's the eye makeup I wore to see the movie opening weekend. It's more inspired by the colors from the comic book rather then the character in the movie. I did a hulk look years ago when i first started wearing makeup before i knew about blending and all that. :p The cartoon/comic hulk has brighter colors compared to the movie hulk, which i prefer. Also using the brighter colors gave me an excuse to use my Urban Decay Electric Palette.

Items Used:
*Urban Decay Electric Palette
*NYX HD Base White
*BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 2nd edition
*Star Crushed Cosmetics Electric Lime
*Inglot #318
*Elf Studio Cream Liner in Black
*UD 24/7 Liner Black Velvet
*Mayebelline Lash Sensational Mascara

*Apply an Ey Primer. (UDPP)
*Apply a light pink transition shade to the crease. (Too Faced Kiss the Bride)
*Blended in a fuschia/hot pink shade into the crease. (I mixed UD Savage and Jilted)
*Then using a pencil brush I applied a purple shade to the crease. (UD Urban)
*Then i applied a purple shade from my 120 palette.
*Blend
*Then I applied a white base to my lid. (NYX HD Base White)
*I patted a lighter lime green shade to the inner 1/2 of my lid. (Mixed UD Thrash and Star Crushed Electric lime)
*Then pat on a darker bright lime green shade. (I mixed UD Freak and a few green shadows from the 120 palette)
*I then applied the lighter lime green shade to the lower lashline.  (UD Thrash)
 *Then I blended in the purple shade. (UD Urban)
*I applied some white base to the inner corner. (NYX HD Base White)
*Then applied a matte white shade over. (Inglot #318)
*Lined eyes with a black cream/gel liner. (Elf Studio Black Cream Liner)
*Applied a black liner to waterline. (UD Black Velvet)
*Then applied 2 coats of Mascara (Maybelline Lash Sensational)
*Applied a flesh color to my brow bone. (Too Faced Bouquet Toss)
*** I had recreated the look i wore for my blog and i prefered the original because instead of using just the lighter green shade i used for the lower lashline, I also applied the darker lime green shade.

When i took a couple pictures outside, is when i noticed the big difference of my lower lashline compared to when i first originally wore it. I love how the purple looks though. :)

My skin has been really dry lately, and hate how it looks in natural lighting. :/

Heres a few more full face pictures.

Hope you enjoyed this look. :) I hope you had a chance to check out the new Avengers movie. I really liked it but I can't decide which one i liked more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment