Sunday, May 6, 2012

Batman Inspired Make Up Look

I know Batman is a DC comic but i was so hoping they were going to have a preview for The Dark Knight Rises. They did not unfortunately. The Avengers movie was Awesome though!!!!! I can't wait to get it on blu ray and for the next movie to come out. We went and saw it in 3D. I think it was totally worth the extra few dollars to see it in 3D. We goto the movies on the weekend at AMC because movies before noon are $5(might be $5.50 now) and 3D movies are $8. I think they run this special opening to 6 Mon-Thurs. Its before noon Fri-Sun. Anyways, so i was thinking about batman and decided to come up with a look last night. Im not a big fan of the yellow. I had to try using it in a couple ways, but this is the best i could do. I first used a different yellow and it was awful. Can anybody recommend a good Yellow Shadow?? I find yellow shadow to be just like yellow nail polish, not the greatest and hard to work with.

Items Used:

*NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk and Black Bean

*Beauty From the Earth Lemon

*Glamour Doll Eyes Veteran

*The Body Needs Steal the Night

*LA Splash Glitter Rock Star

*NYX Studio Liner in Extreme Blue

*Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner Black

*Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara

*First apply NYX HD Shadow Base (i didnt do this because i planned on taking it off right afterward).

*Next apply NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk to Lid and lower lashline.

*Smooth it out a little up into the crease.

*First I applied the BFTE Lemon a little more then half way to the lid and the inner 1/3 of the lower lashline.

*Next I applied GDE Veteran to the outer lad and the rest of the 2/3 of the lower lashline.

*Blended

*Next I took a brush and applied Black Bean to the crease shaping the eye.

*Next I applied TBN Steal the night over where i put the black bean.

*I then applied LA Splash Sealer/Base to a slanted sponge brush and dipped it lightly into LA Splash Rock Star and applied it over Steal the Night.

*Next I lined my lashline with Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner in Black.

*Went over it with NYX Studio Liner Extreme Blue.

*Applied Mascara.

For the Lips(i dont have black lipstick and couldnt find my MAC Blue Lip Mix):

*I first lined my lips with Wet n Wild Color Icon Black Liner.

*Pressed Lips together a few times.

*Next I took a Dark Shiny Blue WnW Coloricon Pencil and filled it in.

*Lined my lips again lightly with WnW Black.

*Pressed lips together a few times.

 


What do you think of this look?? Comment Below!! :)

Don't Forget to Subscribe!!


No comments:

Post a Comment