Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Which Make up Palette Should I Get??

Ive been wanting both palettes for awhile now.  I plan on getting both I just can only purchase one right now.

Sleek I-Divine Acid Palette

Borrowed From Xsparkage


Her look that made me fall in love with this palette was Electro Candy


Lime Crime China Doll Palette

Borrowed from Bows and Curtseys

The look that made me drool for this palette was Wicked Wanderlust.

(yes i know about the controversy surrounding the company but i really like this palette and from pics it seems to have a smooth application and good color payoff)

 

Which one should I get??? I found the Acid Palette on Ebay for a reasonable price($15.90 including shipping) and a seller with a 99.7 rating. The China Doll Palette I would be getting from bloom.com using my $20 off coupon.

  • Sleek I-Divine Acid Palette (4 votes)
  • Lime Crime China Doll Palette (1 vote)

No comments:

Post a Comment