Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Spiderman Inspired Make Up Look

Another movie I look forward to seeing is The Amazing Spiderman thats coming out. I liked the first 2 spidermans, but didnt care for the 3rd. I was kind of like at first, like wtf?? They are remaking spiderman. But now that ive seen more previews, and realized its different, im wiling to give it a chance. I think i looked funny in my face pic but i got lots of compliments yesterday on this look.

Items Used:

*NYX Shadow Base White

*88 Original Palette - Red

*ELF Beauty Book Glitter Palette - Blue

*Glamour Doll Eyes Cloud Coverage

*The Body Needs Steal the Night

*NYX Jumbo Pencil Black Bean

*Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner in Black

*NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk

*Maybelline One by One Mascara

*First applied primer (NYX HD Shadow Base)

*Next I applied NYX White Shadow Base from lid to crease.

*I applied GDE Cloud Coverage to inner corner.

*Next I applied the 3 reds from the 88 Original Palette

*blended

*Then next in the outer corner I applied the brighter blue from the ELF BB Glitter Palette.

*Blended

*Next I applied Cloud Coverage, Red, and Blue to lower lashline.

*Then i took NYX Black Bean and a brush and applied a line over the shadows i just did shaping the eye.

*Then i drew a shaping line on the lower lashline.

*I then took some eye make up remover (Avon), and removed some of the outer corners.

*I filled it in with NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk.

*Next I took the Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner and drew a web on the outer corner of my eyes where i applied the Milk Pencil.

*Mascara

Let me know what you think in the comments below. Don't Forget to Subscribe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment