Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Avengers - Thor Makeup Look

Next up, and 2nd to last in my Avengers series is Thor. He with the mighty hammer lol I have a thor shirt and the name thor was in yellow and red, so i made those my main colors for this look. I found the comic book had the same colors for the Thor logo.

Heres the look i came up with:

Items Used:

*Beauty From the Earth Lemon

*88 Original Palette

*88 Shimmer Palette

*NYX Milk

*NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Yellow

*NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Sky Glitter

*First applied NYX HD Shadow Base Primer

*Waited for it to dry

*Applied NYX Eye Pencil Yellow to lid and smoothed it out.

*Next i wetted a brush and dipped it in the BFTE Lemon shadow and applied it to my lids.

*Next I took the Dark Red shade from the 88 Shimmer Palette and applied it to the crease.

*Next i applied NYX Milk to lower lashline.

*Then i took a mini smudger brush and applied a light blue shade from the 88 Original Palette over the NYX Milk.

*Then i applied NYX Sky Glitter to my waterline.

*Lined my eyes with Maybelline Master Precise.

*Then Maybelline Volume Express One by One Mascara

Notes: I know my looks arent very artistic, but im trying to make looks that are more wearable and simple enough for other to do. Im not a professional but hopefully they look ok. :)

Let me know what you think about this look in the comments below and Don't Forget to Subscribe!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment