Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Crown Brush 88 Palette Hawkeye Make Up look

So 2nd up for my Avengers look is Hawkeye. His colors are Blue and Purple. I decided to use my new 88 Palette that I just got in the mail for this look. I hope you like it. :)

Items Used:

Eyes

*88 Original Palette

*88 Shimmer Palette - Shimmer version of the fuschia purple

*NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

*Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Pen

*NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Purple and Extreme Blue

*Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara

Lips

*Sephora Lipstick - Purple(no name)

*MAC Blue Lipmix

Cheeks

*Tarte Natural Cheek Stain - Flush

EYES

*Primer to Lids

*NYX Milk to lids, crease, and under lower lashline.

*Applied 88 palette blue(yellow square) to the lids.

*Then the fuschia purple(pink square) to the crease.

*Then took the shimmer version from the 88 Ultra Shimmer palette and applied over in the crease.

*Next i took the 2 purple shadows(purple rectangle) and applied them to the outer corner blending outwards and then rounding out to the bottom lashes outer corner.

*Next i applied the fuschia to the lower lashline.

*Then the blue and blended.

*Next i lined my upper and lower lashline with Maybelline Master Precise Pen.

*Then 2 coats of the NYX Extreme Purple on my upper lashline.

*1 coat of NYX Extreme Blue on my lower lashline.

*Followed by Mascara.

Lips

*Applied Sephora Purple Lipstick to my lips.

*Then i took my Loreal HIP lip brush and applied MAC Blue Lipmix to the middle of my lips.


Don't Forget to Subscribe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment