Thursday, October 14, 2010

Absalom Make Up Look

This is what i did today for work. I think it also screams out malificent from sleeping beauty :)

For this look I used NYC MILK Pencil and from the BOS III:

Kush, Loaded, and Rockstar

*First I applied NYC MILK all over my eye.

*Next I applied KUSH all over my lid

*Then I applied KUSH under my lower lash line.

*Next I started from the middle of my crease i put a thin line of LOADED.

*I took some more LOADED and applied it to the lower lash line.

*Next I applied ROCKSTAR into my Crease

(though i found that this color is hard to work with)

*Then i applied black fabuliner on my upper lash line.

*I then applied ZERO to my lower waterline.

*Last i applied Maybelline Falsies Mascara

*I finished the look with Everyday Minerals Walkee Talkee

and

Sally Hansen Smile Brightening Lip Treatment in Radiant


website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

No comments:

Post a Comment