Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Alice Halloween Make Up Look

I did this look today and it dawned on me that i could use this as a Halloween Look for Alice. I used the Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette on 1 eye and The Book of Shadows iii on the other.

 

I started by using my NYC Milk Pencil and covered the whole eye area, upto my eye brows.

I then smoothed it out with my fingers.

I then applied UZI to both eye lids and under the bottom lash line.

I then applied HAIGHT from the BOOK OF SHADOWS iii all over my right eyelid and under the lashline.

I then applied PERSUASION from the same palette in my crease.

I then highlighted the brow bone with WHITE RABBIT from the AIW palette.

I then applied ALICE from the AIW palette on my left eyelid and under the lower lashline.

I then applied MUSHROOM from the same palette in the crease.

I then highlighted my brow bone with WHITE RABBIT.

I then applied JORDANA IN COLOR FABULINER in black on my upper lash lines.

I then applied URBAN DECAY ZERO 24/7 LINER to my waterlines.

I then applied MAYBELLINE FALSIES MASCARA to my Lashes

I then finished the look with MAC Tippy Blush and Clinique Poppy Love lipstick

 

haha had to search for my black headband :)


hit counter
free web hit counter

No comments:

Post a Comment