Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My EOTD - Coastal Scents

I used 3 colors from  my 88 Coastal Scent Palette

 

*Applied UDPP

*Then I applied the NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil

*Smoothed it out.

*Then i applied the light blue color in the inside corner with my eco tools eye shadow brush.

*Next I applied the purple shade next to it using the same brush

*Then I used my Studio Tools Crease Brush from Target and applied the pink color at the outer corner and rounding it under my eye

*Then I took a eye liner brush and applied the blue shadow in the inner corner of the bottom of my lashline

*Using the same brush i applied the purple in the middle.

*Then i applied the pink on the outer corner.

*I applied Jordana In Color Fabuliner on my upper lashline

*Last but not least I applied Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

 

I finished this look with Everyday Minerals Walkee Talkee Blush and Too Faced Smurfette Mood Swing Lip Gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment