Monday, October 25, 2010

Color Club Electro Candy

On TPF in the "What Nail Polish Are You Wearing?" thread, the girls recommend this nail polish. I was disappointed when i went to their website to see where i could buy some, and it said that no stores in my area carried it. Well it was mistaken lol I work at Ross, and while unboxing some boxes in the stock room last week, i stumbled upon 5 different sets. I ended up buying 2 of the 5. Each set cost $7.99. It happened to be our double employee discount week, so i got 40% off of each. *woot woot*

The Colors Include:

Volt of Light(yellow), What a Shock(green), Electro Candy(pink), Tangerine Scream(orange),

Ultra Violet(purple, and Pure Energy(blue).

 

These 2 pictures.. well i should have cleaned up my fingers/hands first lol :p

 

I wasn't used to the consistency of these. They are formaldehyde/toulene/dbp free.

They glide on easy and for a subtle bright color you should use 1 coat, 2 coats are effiecent. I used 3

in the pictures t make them as vibrant as i could. The polishes dry very fast if you space the time out for each coat.

They can last 3 or 4 days without chipping. I work in the cash office at work and been doing the stock room so the top edges have chipped off from that...

No comments:

Post a Comment