Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Urban Decay Book of Shadows III

I was so disappointed because i thought i wouldn't be receiving this package today due to the thunderstorms we had been having all day. Yes we had thnderstorms today in phoenix. lol But to my big surprise at 7:46 we got a knock on the door from the UPS guy. I was in the middle of taking pics for my eye of the day so my hubby signed for me.

The Palette includes 12 shadows, 2 liners, and a sample size of UDPP

 

Such cute packaging!!

It lights up!!!


The shadow colors are:

Perversion - a matte black color

Uzi - a very glittery silverish blue

Loaded - this color reminds me of a shinier version of the crayola crayon color Jungle Green

Kush - a very vibrant grass green

Midnight Cowboy Rides Again - Definitely the most glittery shadow that UD has out. Its a light goldish color. This has a lot of fall out, so be careful. I twouldn't be a bad idea to have q tips and make up remover on hand.

Last Call - a plumy purple, such a pretty color!! i have this in my wallpaper palette as well :)

Rockstar -

Money - a metallic version of money green

Haight -

Mauie Wowie -

Smog - a coppery bronze color. this color is in my wallpaper as well. i think it pairs well with UD grind, Shotgun, and Chopper

Bordello -

Radium - A very bright, vibrant blue. I think it works good lining the lower lashline with :)

Snatch - a pretty, light peachy color with some glitter. I think this is my favorite color in the whole palette. :)

Suspect -

Psychedelic Sister - a very vibrant purple

 

Eye Liner Colors:

Zero - a smooth, deep black. fits most of any make up looks you can come up with

Ransom - an iridescent violet purple

 

I attempted my first look.. it needs some work lol

 

I used Snatch on the lid, last call in the crease, and radium on the lower lash line and outer corner of the crease.


No comments:

Post a Comment