Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cheshire Cat Make Up Look

Idk if i will do anymore AIW looks lol i have no idea what to do for the mad hatter :p

He is my favorite character from Alice in Wonderland. <3

 

*I first used NYX Milk Pencil on my Lid.

*I then smoothed it out with my fingers.

*I then applied the BORDELLO shade from the BOS 3 on my lid.

*I then applied LAST CALL right on the top edge of the bordello(the bottom of my crease)

*Since i can't get ROCKSTAR to apply right, I used the dark purple from my NARS HABANERA DUO.

*I applied this into my crease.

*I then took my UD 24/7 ZERO Liner and lined the bottom of my eye.

*I then smoothed it out with my fingers and applied the HABANERA purple shadow.

*I then took my milk pencil and put some in the inner corner of my eye.

*Next i took a white diamond purple from my true colors collection(got this years ago..)

 

*I then applied a Black Liquid Liner to my upper lashline.

*I then applied ZERO to my waterline.

*I finished by using Maybelline Falsies Mascara

*I finished the look with a purple blush from the most recent Clinique GWP at Dillards,

Mary Kay Lip gloss in Misty Lilac, and Maybelline Hydra time lipstick in Fantasy.

I would finish the look with some false eye lashes. :)

My skin looks blah after 3 applications of make up today

and my eye shadow would look better also... this was like my 5th application of shadow lol

 

free web counter

 

No comments:

Post a Comment