Monday, October 4, 2010

Borghese Stellare Notte

In the bottle it looks like a blackish purple with a hint of green. The green comes out when

lights hit it. When applied it looks like a deep purple that has been mixed with a little gray,

at least on me.

This color came into work today and in the bottle it looked like the new MAC Venomous

Villians Formidable.Yeah well... Looks can be deceiving. Ive never bought one of these

polishes before, just know that can run for around $8 or $10 in the drugstore. I think the

color is blah and maybe its just the bottle i got, but the application leaves nothing to be

desired.. :/ I should have just bought the formidable when i got my bad fairy since it was

the only bottle left. Im hoping to find a Orly Galaxy Girl that looks the same in the bottle

and applied as the Formidable.

Inside

Outside

 

Ok so i tried applying it again this time with a 2nd coat, it went on much better. I still dont care for

the color. I just googled it and it seems to be a popular color that is hard to find. I wish i could love

it as much on as i do seeing it in the bottle. Im glad i only paid the $2 plus my discount and not the

drugstore price. If you like this color, check out your local Ross Dress For Less, just $1.99.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment