Monday, October 11, 2010

Queen of Hearts Make Up Look

Im going to be The Queen of Hearts For Halloween.

 

So i was experimenting a bit and came up with this. My skin looks blah today, sorry :/



I used:

*NYX Milk Pencil

*Fantasy Makers Enchanting Body Crayon in Red

*Coastal Scents Red Shadow from the 88 Shimmer Palette

*Urban Decay Persuasion - Book of Shadows III

*Jordana In Color Fabuliner Pen in Black

*Maybelline Falsies Mascara

*MAC Tippy Blush

*Everyday Minerals Walkee Talkee Blush

*Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss (i need to figure out what color to use for this)

 

Step by Step:

*Applied the NYX Milk Pencil all over my eye and smoothing it out with my finger.

*I then applied the Fantasy Makers Enchanting Body Crown onto my lid.

*I took a eye shadow brush and brushed it out and into my crease

*I then applied the Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette Red Shadow on top of that.

*I then took a crease brush and applied Urban Decay Persuasion into my crease, starting from the middle and rounding it to the outer corner of my lower lash line.

*I then took a smudge brush and took the red shadow and applied it to the lower lash line.

*I then applied Persuasion to the outer corner of my lash line with the same brush.

* I then lined the top of my eye with the Jordana In Color Fabuliner in Black on my upper lash line.

*I applied Maybelline Falsies Mascara to my eye lashes.

 

you could though finish this look with some false eye lashes, which i plan to do for Halloween.

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.

No comments:

Post a Comment