Sunday, January 13, 2013

Mulan Inspired




Next up in my Disney Princess Series is Mulan. I love the movie Mulan. Can I have a dragon like mushu? <3 Who says girls cant kick some butt?? 

The colors I used were inspired by the picture above. I did some geisha pics during Halloween but the white makeup I used was awful and so my pictures didnt come out that great. I actually did this look back in September but never posted for some reason. I actually had to swatch my elf palette to know what colors I even used. The yellow in my waterline looks awful, sorry about that. (I didnt have a good yellow in my collection at the time.)



Ever wondered how pigmented the ELF 100 Pc Palette was?? These are swatched dry on my arm. Just rubbed my fingers slightly on colors for these quick swatches. 



Items Used:
*NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
*Elf 100 Pc Palette
*Elf Studio Cream Liner in Black
*Revlon Customeyes Mascara









*Applied Primer. (NYX HD Primer)

*Applied white base to lid and crease. (NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk)
*Blended up into brow bone.
*Applied pale yellow to inner corner. (ELF)
*Then applied a pale green. (ELF)
*Blended in a pale blue next. (ELF)
*Then blended in a teal to finish the lid. (ELF)
*Applied a bright ocean blue to the crease. (ELF)
*Applied a maroonish purple to the lower lashline. (ELF)
*Lined eyes with black liner. (ELF Studio Cream Liner) 
*2 coats of mascara. (Revlon Customeyes)



For giggles heres my geisha look.


No comments:

Post a Comment