Monday, January 14, 2013

BFTE Sample Sale Haul

Last weekend BFTE Cosmetics was having a sale on their samples. Instead of being $2, they were only a dollar. I wasnt at home to have my list of colors I wanted. These were just colors I saw I liked while looking through the colors on my kindle. I thought I ordered a couple more but I guess not.



Some of the colors I got were the Pro Colors. (Okul, Kraz, and Hydrobius).  Pro Colors differ from BFTE's normal line because they are made with dyes, silicones, waxes, etc. which are supposed to make them more pigmented, vibrant, and blendable. They cost the same as normal eyeshadows: $6.50 for full size and $2.00 for sample jars.



Each jar I believe has 1/4 a tsp of product. (This is pretty standard for indy brand samples)





These give you an idea of the amount of product that can come in them.
I actually asked about how much product should be in the samples. The lovely Crystal gave me this reply:

"We measure each color using a scoop. Some colors are lighter and do not pack down in the scoop like others. We also had to use a different type of jar to fill some orders. The newer jars make it appear that there is less in the jar."



Hydrobius (Pro Color): Bright Medium Blue with Shimmer 



This pic was blurry. :/ I  need to retake it.



Midnight KissesDeep blue-toned purple with subtle pink shimmer. 





My first couple pics are blurry. :/



Big EgoRich, deep dark royal purple with subtle shimmer.







IsisBlackened blood red, with red-bronze under tones.







Blue Bird: Very Bright Blue







Meteor Shower: Grayish Black with rainbow sparkles. This is the one I most excited to try out. Its gorgeous!! <3 Im going to have to order a full size.







PassionBright mid-tone pink with slight blue-violet sheen.







Kraz (Pro Color): Shimmery Kelly Green (This is on the website as Kras)







Walking on Water: Teal blue with multi-colored sparkles. I've seen many looks posted using this color. I finally have a sample, and its gorgeous!!







Okul (Pro Color): a sunny yellow with shimmer.





I really need to retake pics in the daylight. I took all these pics with the bad lighting in my apt. 









I cant wait to play with these. I already have an idea in mind for isis, midnight kisses, meteor shower, and passion. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment