Saturday, January 19, 2013

We're Off to See the Wizard.....The Great and Powerful...



I decided to use some of my new BFTE colors once again and the colors just reminded me of the wizard of oz. I kept thinking after I applied the yellow, "Follow the Yellow Brick Road.." Then the green made me think of emerald city. Reminded me of the  new movie coming out. Anyone else can't wait to see this?? I hope i'm not disappointed.



Can Mila be any prettier?? ugh.. lol
And James Franco... <3 



A fan on my fb page said my look reminded her of a modern wicked witch. I recreated the look once I got home and its why only one eye is done. Went a little to crazy with the black. :p



Items Used:

BFTE Cosmetics Okul
BFTE Cosmetics Green Apple
BFTE Cosmetics Walking on Water
BFTE Cosmetics Hydrobius
Mon Ennui Hyperbole Blue
TBN Steal the Night
UD 24/7 Liner Zero
NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
Elf Liquid Liner
The Balm Body Builder Mascara
Shiro Cosmetics Why Not Zoidberg? on Lips











*Applied Primer (Elf)
*Did a cut crease with black liner. (UD 24/7 Liner Zero)
*Blended Black Shadow into the Liner. (TBN Steal the Night)
*Filled in lid with white base. (NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk)
*Applied a Lemon Yellow shadow to inner 1/3 of lid. (BFTE Okul)
*Blended in Grassy Green to the middle of lid. (BFTE Green Apple)
*Applied Teal shadow to outer 1/3 of lid. (BFTE Walking on Water)
*Blended Jade Blue shadow into crease. (BFTE Hydrobius)
*Applied color shifting Navy/Indigo/Purple Shadow to lower lashline. (Mon Ennui Hyperbole Blue)
*Applied Black liner. (Elf Liquid Liner)
*Light White Highlight (Elf)
*Coat of Mascara (The Balm Body Builder Mascara)




Other Notes:

Sad day.. Came home from work. Sat down to relax and opened up my netbook and I saw splotches on the screen. I realized there was a crack in it. Good thing though I bought a protection plan. But.. the original person who rung me up for my netbook added the wrong service plan. (Desktop Computer plan not Netbook) Luckily we called the store and I went in and they did a return exchange to give me the right plan. Now I need to call the service plan people again to file a claim. I thought I was going to have to pay extra to get the new plan because the paper said it should have been $59 not the $29 I paid. Well turns out they changed the prices of the plans and it was actually only $28. I got a whole dollar back, score!!. :) Im going to miss my netbook because I have a feeling Im going to have to mail it in to be fixed. :( What will I do with my time?? lol ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment