Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Makeup Storage/Collection

My hubby had found a snapware stacker of 3 on clearance for $2 and bought it for me. I found it to be the perfect size to hold my indy shadows. I accumulated more and bought another from the christmas storage aisle at walmart for $5.97. I like that I am able to stack both together, I just have 2 lids. I keep one loose with the other lid to store my qtips and cotton balls.



Heres my shadows/Glitters from TheBodyNeeds. (I have some I still need to swatch and post.)



My shadows from BFTE Cosmetics. (I need to swatch and post the samples and shadows I got from the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale. Probably wait til I get my order from this weekend in the mail.)



My Mon Ennui Cosmetics, LA Splash, NYX, MAC, Fyrinnae, Elf, Urban Decay. (it now also holds my bare minerals shadows since I finally found them when I was looking for something. 



These little holders were the perfect size to hold my Shiro Cosmetics, Dawn Eyes Cosmetics, and Glamour Doll Eyes Samples. Also i have some UD/Too Faced Shadows and Maybelline Color Tattoos. 



My Eyeliner/Primers/Shadow Pencils Collection (Urban Decay, NYX, Essence, Elf, Wet n Wild, Cargo, Estee Lauder, Sephora, Avon, Maybelline, Hard Candy, Jordana, Rimmel...)



This isnt my whole lip collection but these are the ones I actually will use. (Mirenesse, NYX, Studio Gear, Shiro, Laura Mercier, Avon, Mary Kay, Sephora, ELF, LA Gear, Sally Hansen, Too Faced, Tarte, Revlon, MyGlam, TBN, etc...)



Makeup Bags



My Glam Bags. I find these to be good for my toiletries when I go out of town. Also they can be used to keep our girl stuff in, so we can take some with us and not be embarassed of one accidentally falling out or someone just seeing them in your purse. 



I picked up this bag from work for only $3.99 plus my discount. I couldnt believe the price when I pulled it out of a box. (Sorry about quality of pictures.. The bag kept reflecting the flash and I have bad lighting in my apt. so I had to use the flash.)



I like all the compartments inside. The first one you see when you open up the flap is a place for your makeup brushes. (There was a mirror but it broke, so I took it out.)



This is lined with some plastic, so it can be cleaned easily.



It also had a roll up I could remove as well. (velcro)



It has 4 pockets.



My hubby also ordered me a couple of these holders from ebay.



I mainly keep my face makeup, mascara, mirror, face brushes, and liquid liners in this.


Before I had my snapwares I had bought a few plastic makeup holders from work. Heres 2 of them. They were I think $2.49 each.



I found this one to be good to hold lipsticks, makeup brushes, eyeshadows, shadow pencils, liners, etc..



This little stacker is good for cotton balls, qtips, and little beauty tools (mini brushes, sharpeners, nail clippers, mini files, etc..).



I also have the stearilite drawers that I have that hold makeup, hair stuff, lotion, body splashes, etc.. A little one is in the bathroom for other misc makeup stuff. I got these stackers by snapware so I can have them in a small spot I have to do my makeup. We live in a small apt and dont really have room in the bathroom. I found a spot in my living room for my makeup. The snapware stackables dont take up much space, since they are small. You can always buy more to stack more. They also arent that expensive. I have a big 3 stacker that holds my nail polish. I had seen it in a video Tiffanyd years ago and happened to see one at walmart and had some birthday money to spend since it was $10. I also have another container I got at walmart for $2.00 that holds my smaller makeup palettes. I have a section of a shelf that hold my Coastal Scents/Elf/BH Cosmetics/Urban Decay Palettes.

I wish I had the space and money to store my makeup like Xsparkage does. Heres the video showing her awesome collection and makeup organizers:



How do you store your makeup?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment