Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Body Needs Haul January 2013

My order from TheBodyNeeds came in on Thursday. This was my order from their last sale.







Sinful Blush: Peachy Pink with a Gold Shimmer (This is a mineral dupe for Nars Orgasm. Ive not used the Nars one so I cant say how they compare.)






Party Girl Glitter: Bubblegum Pink with Gold Sparkle EYE SAFE Glitter (color looks lighter and different on the site. It looks more like a hot pink in color but does apply more like Bubblegum pink.)






Heliotrope: Shimmery Pink Purple Pearl (Similar to MAC Pink Pearl)






Irish Dreams: Pale Pastel Green with a Gold Shimmer. (Seafoam Green) My favorite color of the bunch. 






Envious: Deep Emerald Green Frost. It looks like the green used in Blackened Emerald. Also I couldnt seem to find this color on the site and was informed it was discontinued.






Shimmers Teal: Shimmery White that Reflects Teal (Its been cloudy so havent been able to get a reflection pic)





Nude: Dark Beige Matte (Reminds me of the color of a Milk Chocolate smudge)






Blackened Maroon: Deep Blackish Purple with Medium Frost






Heres the Swatches :)

No Flash
Flash

Where to Buy: TheBodyNeeds
Price: 5g Jar $1.99
10g Jar $3.79
26 mm Crushed Pot $3.99



Quick Look I did using Irish Dreams and Nude. (Also used Blacked Turquoise and Shimmers Gold)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment