Sunday, September 23, 2012

Autumn Pear Eye Look

Last eye of the day was from thursday. I didnt do any makeup on Friday because I didnt have time to. I woke up 13 minutes before I had to leave. I didnt go anywhere yesterday.   I didnt even play around with any makeup. 


My look reminded me of pears. I originally tried doing this look on wed instead of my teal gold look but i didnt like how it turned out and did something else. Thats when I came up with my teal gold look.

Items Used:

*BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 2nd Edition

*NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk

*Elf Studio Cream Liner

*Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

*Eye Primer (Elf)

*White base to lid smoothing it up into crease. (NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk)

*Applied red shade to outer 1/3 of lid. (BH Cosmetics)

*Applied green shade to 2/3 of inner lid. (BH Cosmetics)

*Blended.

*Applied Gold shade to middle of lid. (BH Cosmetics)

*Applied Purple shade to crease. (BH Cosmetics)

*Applied Black liner to lashline. (Elf Studio Cream Liner)

*2 Coats of Mascara (Tarte Lights Camera Lashes)

Let me know what you think of this look. :)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment