Sunday, September 23, 2012

ELF Malificent Villainous Villians Palette

I only just recently heard about these palettes. Eyes Lips Face (E.L.F.) and Walgreens hooked up to offer these Limited Edition Villainous Villians Palettes. They are only at certain Walgreens and are Limited Edition. So while supplies last. They won't be offered online as far as I know. Nouveau Cheap has a map showing where these palettes have been spotted. I had gone in on Wed. asking about these palettes and she had told me to come back the next day. I checked back and they had the Malificent Palette on hold for me. I had mentioned to the salesgirl that it was the one I really wanted. I didnt go looking for the others. I kind of want the Evil Queen one though. 

Each set comes with:

*8 Shadows

*2 Cheek/Lip Liners

*Eye Primer

*Liquid Liner

*Fake Lashes with Glue

Love the cute packaging!!

You see a mirror on one side when you open it up. Anybody else just want to say "Mirror, Mirror on the wall. who's the fairest of them all?" lol Ok maybe its just me. :)

When you flip back the mirror part it reveals with directions how to use the shadows to do a Day Look

and a Night Look.

Spindle: Flesh Shimmer (Slightly Darker then my skin color when applied as a highlight)

Sceptre: Copper Shimmer

Fog of Doom: Bluish-Purple Satin

Fauna: Emerald Satin

Misfortune: Silverish-Gray

Forest of Thorns: Dark charcoal gray with fine holographic glitter

Deep Sleep: Deep Wine

Diablo: Reddish-black shimmer with micro glitter

I really like the lip colors but the eyeliner not so much. It actually stung my eyes.

Day Look Lip Liner:

Night Look Lip Liner:

Side by Side Picture:

Heres my Malificent Look that I quickly did:

Heres some photos from the other two palettes.

Let me know if you find these and how you like them. :) I remember a couple years back when MAC had their Villainous Villians Collection. I didnt really like anything from the collection so the only thing I bought was the Bad Fairy Nail Polish. I wish they had came out with something for Ursula and I probably would have bought something else. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment