Monday, September 17, 2012

Tinkerbell EOTD

Today's look reminds me of tinkerbell and a lily. It was really hard to capture this look in pictures. The colors were shiny and kept reflecting the light. I thought I would still make a post. Im hoping if I do this look tomorrow, pictures outside with the sun out will be able to capture the colors better. If so I will add these pics to this post. 
I'm not sure what type of lily this is.
Items Used:
*Shiro Cosmetics Your Best Friend
*Shiro Cosmetics Snake
*The Body Needs Grape Soda
*BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 2nd Edition - Black and Gold
*Elf Black Cream Liner
*Tarte Lights Camera Lashes
*Eye Primer (ELF)
*Applied NYX Milk to lid and blended out with fingers.
*Applied gold shade to lid. (BH Cosmetics)
*Applied snake to outer corner of lid and rounded up into crease.  (Shiro)
*Applied a cut crease with Grape Soda. (TBN)
*Applied Your Best Friend as a highlight. (Shiro)
*Lined eyes with black eyeliner. (ELF Studio)
*Applied 2 coats of Mascara (Tarte Lights Camera Lashes)
*Filled in brows with black shadow. (BH Cosmetics)


My marilyn type pose lol
Thanks for stopping by!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment