Thursday, September 20, 2012

Glittering Teal Gold EOTD

I saw pigments and palettes had recently used TBN Blackened Turquoise for her Jewel Thief Look. I decided today to use mine since i was neglecting it. I adore this color. I dont know why I don't use it more often. 

Items Used:
*TBN Blackened Turqoise
*BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 2nd Edition - Teal Shimmer/Matte, Gold, and pale silver.
*NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
*LA Splash Canary Glitter
*Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner Pencils Perversion and Junkie
*MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Undercurrent
*NYX Crystal Liner in Jade
*Eye Primer
*Applied NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk to lid.
*Drew a cut crease with UD Junkie and filled in crease.
*Applied Teal shadows to lid, inner corner, and lower lashline.
*Applied TBN Blackened Turquoise over Junkie.
*Patted gold shade in the middle of lid.
*Applied LA Splash Glitter Canary over the gold.
*Highlighted with Pale Silver shade.
*Lined upper lashline and waterline with UD Perversion.
*Applied MAC Undercurrent liner to lower lashline.
*Applied NYX Crystal Jade Liner over Undercurrent.
*2 Coats of Tarte Lights Camera Lashes
Let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment