Friday, September 7, 2012

Adventure Time - Jake Inspired EOTD

The next eye look in my adventure time series is Finn's best friend Jake the Dog. This is my hubby's favorite character of the show. Hes magical! lol 

 

I didnt notice that I had hair in my face when taking some quick photos before work. my hair was really poofy though yesterday.

Items Used:

*NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk

*BH Cosmetics - Yellow-Orange and Black

*TBN Blanc

*ELF Studio Black Cream Liner

*Tarte Lights Camera Action

*Eye Primer (NYX HD)

*White base to lid. (NYX Milk)

*Applied Yellow Orange shade over Milk. (BH Cosmetics)

*Applied white base cut crease. (NYX Milk)

*Applied white shadow over Milk. (TBN Blanc)

*Applied Black shadow above the white rounding out to the bottom. (BH Cosmetics)

*Applied Glitter Glue over Yellow-Orange. (LA Splash Eye Shadow Sealer)

*Applied LA Splash Gaudy over Yellow-Orange. 

*Winged eyeliner line with Black Eyeliner. (Elf Studio Cream Liner)

*2 Coats of mascara. (Tarte Lights Camera Action)

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog, let me know what you think of this look.  :)

 

Also Checkout My Other Adventure Time Looks:

No comments:

Post a Comment