Sunday, September 16, 2012

Burnt Raspberry EOTD - BH Cosmetics

I'm not sure what to call this look. It makes me think of wine, raspberries, chocolate etc... I'm trying to get into the spirit of the fall season. It doesnt exactly seem like Fall here in Sunny Phoenix, AZ. Its actually though been cooler then usual and even rained a little last weekend. You won't see the changing of the leaves here though (boo!). I can't believe though its soon going to be Halloween, Thanksgiving, and then Christmas. Where did the year go?? 

I was inspired by BowandCurtseys recent blog post Bold Bordeaux for this look.

Items Used:

*BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 2nd Edition

*Elf Studio Black Cream Liner

*Tarte Lights Camera Action

*Primer (NYX HD)

*Applied Raspberry Pink/Red to lid

*Applied Shiny Dark Brown Shade to crease.

*Applied Bronze Gold shade to inner corner.

*Applied green shade to lower lashline.

*Applied the chocolate brown shade(the one above the pink) over the green.

*applied black liner to lashline. (Elf Studio Black Cream Liner).

*2 coats of Mascara (Tarte Lights Camera Lashes)

Hope you liked my look. Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment