Thursday, September 13, 2012

Shiro Cosmetics Haul - Swatches (Pic Heavy!!)

I discovered about Shiro Cosmetics when I saw a post at Unique Desire. I had to have snake and badger that she posted swatches of. When I clicked on the site I had actually seen it before when I saw someone had posted about a lip balm called "Why Not Zoidberg?". I found all kinds of colors that were pretty. I made a whole list. Their colors are based on things like zelda, hunger games, pokemon, alice in wonderland, etc.. I usually like to get samples in jars but I wasn't for sure how I would like them so I ordered some bag samples that way i could get more to try. Buying 10 or more you get a discount. So I ordered 10 shadow samples and of course a sample of the zoidberg lip intertube. When you order only samples the shipping is $1.75.

Every package comes with candy (and samples).


I got 3 free samples. They forgot to send me one of the ones I ordered. One of the free samples I got looks similar to it though.

These are the bright colors I got.

Thunderbolt: Opaque Shimmering Yellow with Red Glitter.

Flamethrower: Soft bright shimmery orange, with yellow undertones and a hint of gold.

Snake: Bright, lightly shimmery chartreuse.

Hearts: Bright, true red with subtle shimmer.

Ganondorf: Velvety black with strong dark red shimmer.

Badger: Shimmery blackened chocolate with sparks of uncaring honey.

Not Very Effective: Dark purple-black with red glitter.

Detective: Taupe with blue duochrome. (I didnt realize it was a duochrome. I need to swatch over a black base.)

My 2 favorite colors of my haul is Dark Sacrifice and Twilight Realm.

Twilight Realm: Shimmery medium gray packed with bold aqua sparks.

Your Best Friend: Shimmery grey-pink with strong pink glitter.

Evolve: Vivid opaque blue over a shimmery white base.

Dark Sacrifice: Super-dark blue-black loaded with aqua and purple sparks.

I now have a favorite lip balm.

 

Why Not Zoidberg Intertube: Bright Coral.

 

Shadow Prices:

Sample (1/4 Tsp in Baggie): $1.00

Mini (1.0 gram): $3.50

Full Size (2.0 grams): $5.00

 

Intertube Prices:

Sample (Approx. 1.5 grams in clamshell): $1.80

Full Size (Approx. 5.5 grams): $6.50

 

I did a look with some of these shadows and i will post about it in my next post.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment