Thursday, September 13, 2012

Shiro Cosmetics Haul - Swatches (Pic Heavy!!)

I discovered about Shiro Cosmetics when I saw a post at Unique Desire. I had to have snake and badger that she posted swatches of. When I clicked on the site I had actually seen it before when I saw someone had posted about a lip balm called "Why Not Zoidberg?". I found all kinds of colors that were pretty. I made a whole list. Their colors are based on things like zelda, hunger games, pokemon, alice in wonderland, etc.. I usually like to get samples in jars but I wasn't for sure how I would like them so I ordered some bag samples that way i could get more to try. Buying 10 or more you get a discount. So I ordered 10 shadow samples and of course a sample of the zoidberg lip intertube. When you order only samples the shipping is $1.75.

Every package comes with candy (and samples).


I got 3 free samples. They forgot to send me one of the ones I ordered. One of the free samples I got looks similar to it though.

These are the bright colors I got.

Thunderbolt: Opaque Shimmering Yellow with Red Glitter.

FlamethrowerSoft bright shimmery orange, with yellow undertones and a hint of gold.

SnakeBright, lightly shimmery chartreuse.

HeartsBright, true red with subtle shimmer.

GanondorfVelvety black with strong dark red shimmer.

BadgerShimmery blackened chocolate with sparks of uncaring honey.

Not Very EffectiveDark purple-black with red glitter.

DetectiveTaupe with blue duochrome. (I didnt realize it was a duochrome. I need to swatch over a black base.)

My 2 favorite colors of my haul is Dark Sacrifice and Twilight Realm.

Twilight RealmShimmery medium gray packed with bold aqua sparks.

Your Best FriendShimmery grey-pink with strong pink glitter.

EvolveVivid opaque blue over a shimmery white base.

Dark SacrificeSuper-dark blue-black loaded with aqua and purple sparks.

I now have a favorite lip balm.

 

Why Not Zoidberg Intertube: Bright Coral.

 

Shadow Prices:

Sample (1/4 Tsp in Baggie): $1.00

Mini (1.0 gram): $3.50

Full Size (2.0 grams): $5.00

 

Intertube Prices:

Sample (Approx. 1.5 grams in clamshell): $1.80

Full Size (Approx. 5.5 grams): $6.50

 

I did a look with some of these shadows and i will post about it in my next post.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment