Sunday, January 23, 2011

Maybelline EyeStudio Baked Eye Shadow - Ivy Illusion

I was at Fry's Marketplace and saw some make up on clearance. I happened to find this for $3, and i bought it since i had been wanting to try one of these shadows for awhile just didnt want to pay the $7. I find the shadow to be very pigmented and goes on smoothly.


*I applied UDPP

*Then NYX Milk Pencil on lid.

*Then i patted on the gold shade in the lid.

*Then i put the green shade in half the crease and rounded it out.

*Took my ELF Eye Precision Brush and applied green shadow to the lower lashline.

*Then i applied ELF WP Eye Liner Pen in Black to my upper lashline.

*Went over it with UD Zero Liner.

*Applied Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara.

I found this shadow wore very well. It looked the same as when i applied it when i took it off later that night at around 11:30 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment