Thursday, January 13, 2011

Urban Decay Naked Palette

My parents gave me a $20 sephora gc and put it towards this palette

when i saw it was in stock on the sephora website. I have been wanting

this palette for a very long time but its been sold out. It sales for $44,

but now since its in such high demand they changed it from having a duo liner

to a brush to get more product out. It raised the price $4. The brush is $26 by itself.

\

Besides the liner duo of Zero/Whiskey, you get a small Primer Potion(UDPP).

The Shadows are:

*Virgin *Sin *Naked *Sidecar *Buck *Half Baked *Smog *Darkhorse *Toasted *Hustle * Creep *Gun Metal

 

Swatches:


 

I can't wait to get stared using this and making looks up. I will certainly post when i come up with some :D

I was in love just swatching these. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment