Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wet and Wild Coloricon - Silent Treatment

I got my hands on one of the new ones(for some reason these are hard to find). I love this one!!! It lasts all day too through working, taking a nap when you get home, running around doing errands, you name it. I am so pleasantly surprised. I found this palette at kmart and the price was only $1.99. The color is so pigmented, and a little goes along way.

*I first applied UDPP

*Then I applied NYX Milk Pencil all over my lid

*Next I applied the purple shade

*I then applied UD virgin over it to lighten it a bit,

since i found it to be a little dark for me.

*I then applied the dark shade in my crease

(be careful a little goes a long way and it has fall

out if you dont tap the excess off your brush).

*i then applied the lighter shade as a highlight,

but then i wiped it off because i didnt like it. I

however used it in the inner corner of my eye.

*Next I applied the ELF Waterproof Eye Liner pen in black

*i went over the liner with my UD Zero 24/7 Liner to darken it

* I then applied Maybelline Falsies and

Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

*I applied the ELF Contouring Blush on my cheeks.

*I used the Sally Hansen Diamonds 12 hr lip gloss in Solitaire on my lips.


No comments:

Post a Comment