Friday, January 28, 2011

Coastal Scents - Under the Sea FOTD

I've been wanting my zoya polishes to come in so i can get my hands on my charla polish, but for now i did a look with mermaid type colors from my 88 shimmer palette.

*UDPP

*NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil

*Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette

*Elf Waterproof Eye Liner Pen in Midnight

*Physicians Formula Cream Liner in Blue

*Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara

I'm guessing these are right.. the packaging sucks and my colors have came up and are now in different spots then they were originally.. They need to glue them better or something :/

*Maybelline Fit Foundation in 115

*Maybelline Fit Concealer in 110

*Physicians Formula Bamboo Powder

*Elf Blush

*Sally Hansen Diamonds 12 Hr Lip Treatment



No comments:

Post a Comment