Friday, January 14, 2011

Wet and Wild Fast Dry Polish in Orange

I was a Kmart to see what E.L.F products they had when i came across

a Wet and Wild Display of new products and happened to see a polish someone

mentioned on another blog called Gray's Anatomy(she says its a dupe for DL Wicked Game).

I then looked next to it something shiny and vibrant. I don't care much for orange but i liked this.

It reminds me of the crayola crayon Vivid Tangerine. There was only one left so i bought it along

with the other one. :D

It's a very sparkly shade. It has a little yellow duochrome in it. I think

it reminds me of Gator Orange and that's why i like it. I was wearing a blue jacket

when i picked it up.

My Burt's Bee lotion made the light reflect :/

I went over it with Seche Vite Top Coat.

 

Review:

I really like this color. I did 3 coats to get the vibrancy i wanted but

1 coat is sufficient to give you that nice bright orange with some sparkle.

It took about 5 or so minutes for my 3 coats to dry. They were officially dry

within seconds of applying my Top Coat. The color is so vibrant, you can

see the sparkles without the top coat. It applied nicely and think the polish

is a smokin' deal for 99 cents.


No comments:

Post a Comment